This is a late night blogging and a bit of a rant, so I'll be brief. I appreciate and welcome comments in response to my blogs, with a certain modicum of respect and intelligence. I recently received a comment to my blog which I deleted after a lot of thoughtful consideration. There are a few reasons why. It provided no one who would read it with any value. It did not make sense. It had several words spelled incorrectly. It had an extremely poor grammatical structure. It made no sense. It had references to prophecies and visions, and I believe those items should be reserved for the sci-fi channel and this is not it. It was blatantly ignorant, narrow minded, judgemental and written from an extremely limited religious viewpoint. It had references in it that addressed myself as a brother to this individual who is neither my family or a close enough friend to call me that. This blog is not meant to be mean spirited or hurtful in any way, and the comment in response to my blog was very intentionally directed in that manner. I would appreciate great consideration be given to any responses in the future. The final reason I removed it was that it lacked any reasonable value. Oh, and it made no sense.
At least try to make the response make sense.
BLOG ON!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment